Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jacob Volkmann Plans to Ride Wave of Attention After Obama Comment

Filed under:

There's no way Jacob Volkmann could have predicted the aftermath of his tongue-in-cheek call out of President Barack Obama after UFC 125, but the Minnesota lightweight knows one thing: he's gonna roll with it.

Volkmann, whose post-fight interview with MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani has garnered more mainstream attention than perhaps any fight interview in years, told Helwani on "The MMA Hour" Monday that he doesn't regret his criticism of the president, even though it earned him a visit from the Secret Service. Well, mostly he has no regrets.

"I have an opinion and I have the right to say my opinion - and there's no regrets of what I said," Volkmann said. "The only regret I have is calling him an idiot. I don't think he's an idiot, but I do think he's making a lot of mistakes."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/01/11/jacob-volkmann-plans-to-ride-wave-of-attention-after-obama-comment/

Downhill Extreme Motorsport Kite surfing Paragliding Parkour

No comments:

Post a Comment