Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fan-Turned-Fighter Sean McCorkle Talks UFC Debut vs. Mark Hunt

Filed under: UFC, FanHouse ExclusivePat Barry raised the bar when it comes to showing respect for an opponent at UFC 115 in June when he stopped in the middle of the fight to hug Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic.

As an MMA fan-turned-fighter, Sean McCorkle makes his UFC debut Saturday at UFC 119 in Indianapolis. And the heavyweight admitted he'll have the same fan-like butterflies for his fight against Pride and K-1 veteran Mark Hunt that Barry said he experienced against Cro Cop.

"I honestly don't think that I can (contain my excitement)," McCorkle said. "As ridiculous as it sounds, I'm excited just to meet him. I've always been a fan, even before I ever considered fighting, and I hope that he wins every fight in his career from here on out. Just not his fight against me."

skateboarding snowboarding snowmobiling speed biking speed skiing

No comments:

Post a Comment