Friday, February 4, 2011

Barry responds to Browne's nasty Fight for the Troops Twitter rant

Somewhere along the line, Pat Barry rubbed Travis Browne the wrong way. Browne had some pent up anger he wanted to vent and chose an odd time to do so. After Barry made an impassioned speech following his victory at Fort Hood over Joey Beltran, Browne unloaded on the former kickboxer suggesting his speech was a bit phony.

Browne was attacked by several followers and tried to clarify his comments, but it's clear he'd like a fight down the road with the loquacious Barry. 

Shortly after the fight, Barry had no idea why he was under attack.

"He wants to know why am I now talking about my Dad's dog tags versus any other fight? It's because my Dad was in the Army and I'm on an Army base. Kind of makes sense. Seems like an opportune time to actually bring it up," Barry told Hector Castro from MMADieHards

Barry was totally confused. 

"I don't why he's mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong to him. I don't even think we've ever met. Travis Browne says a lot of ugly things," said Barry.

He also told Browne to worry about his next fight against Stefan Struve. Browne and Struve square off at UFC 130 in May. Barry closed the interview by saying he would fight Browne if offered the chance.

 

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Barry-responds-to-Browne-s-nasty-Fight-for-the-T?urn=mma-311813

Surfing Trials Unicycling Wingsuit flying extreme sports

No comments:

Post a Comment