Monday, September 10, 2012

Renzo Gracie foils would-be muggers, Tweets live updates

As the famous saying goes, “Crime doesn’t pay.” However, in the case of two bumbling muggers in New York last night it delivered fully in the denomination of laughter. According to famed trainer and fighter Renzo Gracie, the pair of failed crooks followed him for a few blocks without realizing he was wise to their game or well-versed in the art of ass-kickery.

They also didn’t know Gracie was giving the world a glimpse at his evening.

“I just stop to take a pic, they pretend they are looking at the window, can’t lie… My blood runs in a different speed. Man, I miss Brazil,” Tweeted Gracie. “Jiu-Jitsu…never leave home without it.”

After a period of time Gracie returned to his Twitter account, writing, “My hands hurt… Can’t help but look at him the other one took off running, not much of a friend. Chicken. I can still see him. He looks back as he runs, no chance to catch him… Even though I began to try to run after him, I realize how slow I was. F*ck it.”

Gracie continued, saying the one he caught tried to talk his way out of things but failed. The PRIDE/UFC veteran also mentioned driving around the block for awhile when the second mugger showed back up on the scene.

“There is basic things like you don’t come back to where the problem was. You just don’t. I knew he would,” posted the affable Brazilian. “Dumb f%#^ I just gave him the old style Raccoon. It has been a while since the last time I did. Choke him out three times and before he woke up I did hit each eye socket at least twice. Tomorrow he will wake up like a raccoon, and every time he woke up I was whispering at his ears, ‘That’s what death feels like. Don’t do that again.’”

The 45-year old also sent a few picture out of the ordeal including one of his banged up hand, playfully stating he’ll have to remember to use his elbows next time instead.

PHOTO CREDIT – UFC

Source: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2012/09/07/renzo-gracie-foils-would-be-muggers-tweets-live-updates/

Randy The Natural Couture  Dan Cramer Alberto Crane Marcio Pe de Pano Cruz Luke Cummo 

No comments:

Post a Comment