Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Renzo Gracie Live Tweets As He Takes Out 2 Alleged Muggers

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/9/7/...ggers-new-york

Quote:


22nd street and 10th ave right now two guys following me, can't help but have a big smile upon my face Im talking about a happy one ;-))))

Waiting for them... Are they really thinking I'm drunk??? They have to be kidding. Hahahaha

25th and 10ave ;-) they are getting closer lol ;-)

I just stop to take a pic, they pretend they are looking at the window, can't lie... My blood runs in a different speed, man I miss Brazil

JiuJitsu ;-))) never leave home without it ;-) pic.twitter.com/bBJtLtVb

Please hold there for just a couple minutes ;-) be right back

They are coming closer, asking for a cigaret ;-) lol can't help but have a smile in my face. I don't smoke. Pretend to wobble. They smile
Renzo stops tweeting for about 20 minutes, and that's apparently when things started to escalate. Read everything after the jump.

Quote:


My hands hurt... Can't help but look at him the other one took off running, not much of a friend. Chicken :-/ I can still see him, he looks Back as he runs, no chance to catch him... Even though I began to try to run after him, I realize How slow I was. Fuck it :-///

This one asks me why did I do that, pretending to be stupid, one little kick to the ribs makes him whine and apologize, as I'm writing this.

I ask him if he was planing to rob me, he says no. All he wanted was a cigarette, lol I can't help but have a big smile upon my face, and .. The certainty that if it was an ordinary man he would be sad about his stolen goods. Fucking cunt cries like a bitch when the tide turns..

I can't help but take a pic as his nose bleeds and he wines and asks why did I do that... Like he doesn't know the reason...

My fucking hands hurt, hurt like hell...


Quote:


Drove around two blocks... The other fellow disappear, I'm heading home... Angry for not finding the second one. Guess no sleeping tonight.

I knew it ;-) yessss

About 30 minutes later, Renzo apparently found the 2nd guy:

There is basic things like you don't come back to where the problem was.. You just don't, I knew he would, just going around the block would Be enough... Dumb f%#^ I just gave him the old style Raccoon, it has been a while since the last time I did.. Choke him out 3 times...

And before he woke up I did hit each eye socket at least twice, tomorrow he will wake up like a raccoon, and every time he woke up I was... Whispering at his ears.. That's what death feels like it.. Don't do that again. My fucking hand hurts, :-/ a lot

Next time I will use only the elbows, damn I miss that feeling, sometimes I wonder if the easy life has been making me Soft.. All those years in Brazil, without knowing if I would make it home had to count for something, I can't lie I could have jump in a cab But I could not help, I could spot them from a mile away, walking was my option, thank you mayor Giuliani, nobody carries a gun in our... Beautiful state, my lucky day, their bad day... My hand hurts and @FrankieEdgar is here at 9:30am for some training, shoot damn little guy


Source: http://ninjashoes.net/forum/showthread.php?79197-Renzo-Gracie-Live-Tweets-As-He-Takes-Out-2-Alleged-Muggers&goto=newpost

Grant Campbell  Gesias JZ Calvancante  Luiz Cane  Dos Caras Jr   Phil Cardella

No comments:

Post a Comment