Friday, July 20, 2012

Bellator 72 to stream in its entirety in the UK on Spike.com

By: Jamie Penick, MMATorch Editor-in-Chief

Bellator_72_poster_180.jpg
UK MMA fans have been wondering when and where they'd be able to see Bellator Fighting Championships, and for at least this Friday's Bellator 72 event, they'll be able to do just that. The organization announced on Wednesday that the card will stream live in its entirety for UK fans on Spike.com.

The card features British welterweight Paul Daley as he takes on Rudy Bears in his Bellator debut, along with the summer series light heavyweight tournament semifinals, and the season six welterweight tournament final.

"Our UK fans have been incredibly patient with us we've worked to get Bellator distributed throughout the UK each and every week," said Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney. "The single most asked question I get on line and via twitter is 'how can I watch Bellator live in the UK?' Well, this isn't the long term answer, but with Semtex making his Bellator debut this week, I worked with our partners at Spike to secure the Spike.com stream live to the UK from the first streamed fight all the way through the entire televised card. Friday should be a great, great night of fights and I'm happy our awesome fans in the UK will have the chance to see it."

"I have a lot of fans in the UK that were desperate to see this fight, so when I got the news of Bellator on in the UK, I was thrilled to hear it," Daley added. "I'm sure there are going to be a lot of people arranging fight night parties and things like that, and it's just great that I know everyone has a chance to watch me in my Bellator debut."

Source: http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/Bellator/article_13868.shtml

Ray Cooper  Kit Cope  Wesley Cabbage Correira  Patrick The Predator Côté  Randy The Natural Couture 

1 comment:

  1. Friday should be a great, great night of fights and I'm happy our awesome fans in the UK will have the chance to see it.
    MMA streaming

    ReplyDelete