Monday, July 30, 2012

Bros before hoes

or at least thats what i thought it was meant to be, was out last night with my mate and he got his pull on, said to him do not leave here without telling me the keys to my dads are in your car remember (was crashing at dads because my house was over 30 miles away from where we were) must of said this to him at least 4 times, anyway about 2 hours later he had gone and wouldn't answer his phone. my dad was on holiday so couldn't get into his and had zero cash on me for a taxi, had to walk 10 miles to my mums house and 5 miles in it started pissing it down!!! all i had on was a polo top and my pants.

Needless to say this friend is not on my xmas card list at the moment.

Source: http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=122954&goto=newpost

Mac Danzig  Karen Darabedyan Viacheslav Datsik Marcus Davis  Tony DeSouza 

No comments:

Post a Comment