Sunday, July 29, 2012

ufc result on mobile

Hi,
I'm going to write an app for iphone/ipad/android devices, the goal is that users are able to see all ufc events results offline and without internet connection...it will update after each event.
it also contains other features such as "event reminder", or "this day at ufc history.",..........etc.

I know there are some apps out there with mma results and news
but this simple app is just for ufc events result and more important all the apps get result from internet but i want my app show result offline and there is no need to have internet connection when you want to check some old event result..

but I am not familar with all copyright laws and dont know if I can release something like this ??
I dont want to copy any photo or content from ufc.

any idea ?

Sorry for bad english guys...

Source: http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/103888-ufc-result-mobile.html

Allan Goes Takanori The Fireball Kid Gomi Akihiro Gono Gabriel Gonzaga Lyman Good

No comments:

Post a Comment