Friday, July 20, 2012

Chael Sonnen has choice words for Quinton Jackson

When Quinton Jackson picked a verbal fight with Chael Sonnen this past weekend there was little doubt it would only be a matter of time before his chosen adversary decided to fire a barrage back in the former light heavyweight champion’s direction. Fortunately, thanks to Sonnen’s gig as an analyst on UFC Tonight, it didn’t take the outspoken middleweight long.

“I’m sitting here in my fancy suit. I’ve got my ear piece in. I’ve been branded an analyst on the #1 watched MMA show on TV today. So, to keep it professional, my answer would simply be, listen, ‘Rampage’ has one fight left and it’s not against me,” began Sonnen on the show.

Jackson: “Chael sucks.”

“Now, had you had asked me outside, in my kingdom, amongst my people, when I’m not wearing the suit and I don’t have my earpiece and I’m in sponsor’s T-shirt, my answer might have been different,” Sonnen continued. “I would have probably said, ‘Hey, Rampage, why don’t you stick to violating female reporters, making box office disasters, and driving the wrong way down the freeway while you’re jacked up on Mountain Dew because you, ‘Page, are not on my level.’”

Jackson was arrested in 2008 after an incident where he drove recklessly down a California thoroughfare, destroying thousands of dollars of property, after an all-night bender involving energy drinks. He is also notorious for having “humped” and “motor-boated” female reporters in the past.

PHOTO CREDIT – UFC

Source: http://www.fighters.com/07/18/chael-sonnen-has-choice-words-for-quinton-jackson

Tiki Ghosn Dennis George Kultar Gill Allan Goes Takanori The Fireball Kid Gomi

No comments:

Post a Comment