Friday, August 24, 2012

Dan Henderson calls UFC 151 withdrawal 'one of toughest decisions' I ever made

Dan Henderson has now turned his focus to rehabilitating his knee after a partial tear to his ligament forced him to withdraw from UFC 151 this week.

"I appreciate the loyal support that I have felt from my fans," he wrote today. "I want to thank all of my coaches and team of guys for the great support with my training camp.

"Most importantly, I appreciate their honesty when I needed them the most to make this very difficult decision."


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/mmajunkie/~3/5GUw_YKSg80/dan-henderson-calls-ufc-151-withdrawal-one-of-toughest-decisions-i-ever-made.mma

Aldrin de Jesus  Todd Duffee  Marvin Eastman  Stav Crazy Bear Economou  Yves Edwards 

No comments:

Post a Comment