Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rampage Jackson Hints At Fighting Outside Of UFC After Bout With Glover Teixeira

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/201...mpage-jackson/

With one fight left on his UFC contract, Quinton Jackson (32-10) steps inside the Octagon for what may be his last time when he takes on Glover Teixeira (18-2).

Jackson noted he hasn't seen Teixeira fight, but knows he has a reputation to put on tough fights.

"They offered me Glover and I never turned down one of the opponents the UFC has even given me... I haven't seen Glover's fights but I heard he's really tough," said Jackson. "I heard he got good stand-up and good jiu-jitsu. I'm looking forward to fight my opponents and it's a good fight."

Jackson is uncertain what the future holds for him after this bout, although he hinted that he wants to continue fighting.

"This is my very last fight in UFC of my contract, so I'm start seeing what's out there, what other company wants me to fight for it," said Jackson.

Jackson is on a two fight UFC losing streak, while Teixeira hasn't lost since 2006.

Jackson vs. Teixeira takes place October 13 at UFC 152 in Brazil.

Source: http://ninjashoes.net/forum/showthread.php?79091-Rampage-Jackson-Hints-At-Fighting-Outside-Of-UFC-After-Bout-With-Glover-Teixeira&goto=newpost

Grant Campbell  Gesias JZ Calvancante  Luiz Cane  Dos Caras Jr   Phil Cardella

No comments:

Post a Comment